Augmented and virtual events reality are marking their presence in the marketing world. Marketers are always looking for newer and better opportunities to get hold of creative and effective marketing strategies.
Over the past few months, we saw a huge shift of crowd from physical to online, hence the competition around the arsenal of online marketing has skyrocketed tremendously. Apart from the challenges, marketers did also find a space wherein they could explore and experiment with their box of ideas. However, even after the world is full-fledgedly marching forward with digital marketing, there are still a few who haven’t yet got the opportunity to explore this new online marketing arena. So, to get you started we have amalgamated a few tips and ideas that will make you a star amongst your competitors.
Virtual Marketing- Introduction
Digital marketing is not new in the industry, it has been with us since a very long time. But what exactly does the word define? Well, virtual marketing has many different names surrounding it with similar definitions. Some refer to it as digital marketing, others call it viral marketing and whatever else, it is the most simplest form of marketing done in an online environment. Digital marketing could be- Content marketing, Social media marketing, SEO, email marketing, and much more. It basically enables brands to connect with potential customers through the internet and other forms of online communication.
Top 5 Tips Of Virtual Marketing To Escalate Engagement Techniques
Leverage Content Marketing To Maximise Engagement
The main approach of digital marketing is to provide valuable content to its prospective customers that can be a useful asset in the future. Being a responsible resource, customers can seamlessly create a positive brand visibility while also allowing them to add on touchpoints that make user journey engaging and Effective.
And we are not done yet, content marketing also tracking functionality that can easily monitor each attendees actions and interactions, which makes it easier for organisers to gather valuable insights about participant’s interests, and gives a chance to bring in more qualified leads. Here are a few examples of content marketing that would help you increase engagement:
- Virtual webinar
- Blog posts
Keep your email-marketing relevant
Nowadays, email inboxes are flooded with spam and promotional messages. It may be difficult to reach out to your target audience, to stand out from the traffic of notifications and send personalised newsletter for more engagement. Here are a few tips for better email marketing-
– If your contacts are too many, you can divide the list into smaller parts. For instance, create two groups- one for prospects and other for clients. This will make your work easier, engagement rates higher, and allow you to deliver the content to target attendees hassle-free.
– Send each email from a personal account rather than your company’s account for better visibility.
– Celebrate achievements and anniversaries with your prospective attendees and make them a part of your virtual journey.
– Add the recipient’s name in the subject line to grab their attention as soon as they see your mail.
Utilise SEO tools to increase visibility
Search engine optimization is the most proven method to strategically improve the essence and peculiarities of the website traffic. By developing more trafficking at your website you can easily expand your reach and engage with more customers. Keep an eye upon your SEO keywords as this may help businesses reach relevant and interested people to your page naturally.
According to statistics, Google processes on an average of 40,000 plus search queries per second which converts almost 3.5 billion searches every day and records up to 1.2 trillion searches every year.
This can possibly be done by any organisation, all they need is a strong SEO keyword strategy to swim in the ocean of opportunities and advantages. Here are a few advantages of utilising SEO tools:
– Maximises business’s authenticity
– Enhances visitors experience with its noteworthy content
– Boosts profits as you no longer have to pay for search advertisements.
Widen your reach through social media
The use of social media platforms have enabled organisers to connect with potential clients, create a positive image of the brand, and initiate website traffic. These all are an ultimatum for handling engagement effectively. Following are a few fun and engaging techniques that you must involve in your next social media posts-
- Live Polls– Polls have been the easiest way out for interaction. They can either be used to conduct a pre-event survey or post-event in order to obtain feedback. This tool helps organisers to understand their target audience better and with the help of these surveys engagements can ultimately increase.
- Contest or Giveaways- We all have felt the excitement of receiving gifts by winning a contest at some point. Do you remember your next move? You might have uploaded your gift hamper on your social media handle, tagged the event, and shared about your experience within your lists. Just like that without even trying to promote your event you were able to tune in more participants. That’s why organisers main intentions are to potentially widen their reach, tell others more about your brand and, most importantly increase followers.
- Behind The Scene- Creating a sense of excitement amongst your followers, preparing them for your event with behind the scene content is quite popular these days. This type of content builds eagerness and encourages them to be present at your event on the correct time and date.
Inculcate various media channels while marketing
The demand for social media channels are known by all, as traditional gatherings are restricted, organisers found social media a great opportunity to reach audiences through a vast media promotional strategy. There are a variety of media at present in the market that can seamlessly branch out your promotional activities.
- Incorporate videos – Videos can play a huge role in enticing global audiences in a fraction of time. Whether you are planning to host an event, or introducing a new product in the market, or educating your audience about a subject, incorporating videographics in media channels can really excite your audience and also level up your engagement. Videos have shown excellent results and have also helped organisers to improve their success tactics.
- Incorporate GIFs – Adding a compelling element to your social media post can really charm your audiences. Experts have mentioned that including animated images and GIFs can exponentially increase ads and marketing tactics. A well-created GIFs with bright colours and innovative graphics can bring out life for your brand’s persona.
Digital marketing can be your best companion to bring in more engagement and customers. The time is tough but with new inventions and techniques marketers can hunt down new engagement and promotional strategies. We hope the above-mentioned tips will inspire you to deliver the most outstanding digital marketing ideas and help you stand out in the world of digital marketers.