The Python programming language is one of the most popular languages in existence. It’s used by Google, Facebook, and Quora, among others.
Why? Because it’s simple to learn, has a small code base, and runs fast.
It’s also easy to scale and maintain, making it a great choice for companies that need applications that can keep upgrading with their businesses.
As per report of tiobe, It is the first ranked programming language used for the web development.
If you’re interested in using Python for your business but aren’t sure where to start, hiring an in-house developer or outsourcing the project completely can be tempting. While both have their advantages and disadvantages, there are many reasons why hiring Python developers might be your best bet.
Benefits of using Python development
Python is supported by many libraries and frameworks that make developing complex apps and websites easier. For example, Django is a full-stack web development framework that provides built-in authentication, database management, and more. Flask is another popular framework for creating microservices.
As with other programming languages, Python has many different uses, including:
● Web Development: Python has built-in libraries that allow developers to create websites easily using frameworks like Django or Pyramid frameworks. It also allows them to connect databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL easily.
● Data Analysis: Python has excellent support for data analysis with libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib, making it easy for developers to analyse large amounts of data quickly.
● Machine Learning: There are many machine learning libraries available such as sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, and Theano, that allow developers to create intelligent systems using algorithms such as neural networks or deep learning algorithms
Multi-purpose frameworks Python offers
Python comes with its own set of frameworks, libraries and utilities that are available for developers to use. The standard library includes a large number of modules that can be used to create applications.
However, there are many third-party libraries available on the Internet that can make your life easier as a developer. So let’s take a look at some of the most popular frameworks offered by Python:
Django is one of the most popular web frameworks available today. It allows you to write web applications in Python very easily and quickly. It is designed with scalability in mind so it can be used on large-scale projects like Google Search or Instagram.
Pyramid is a smaller and simpler option than Django, but it still offers many features that make it ideal for creating large-scale websites like social networks or ecommerce sites.
TurboGears offers powerful features such as templating engines, internationalization support and AJAX support out of the box so you don’t have to worry about developing these yourself when building your website.
SciPy builds on NumPy (previously called Numarray) and adds further functionality such as optimization and integration routines. It also includes modules like scipy.signal (for signal processing) and scipy.sparse (for working with sparse matrices).
Why Hire a Python developer?
If you are an entrepreneur or a business owner, you must be aware of the fact that the success of your business depends on the quality of the product or services, which in turn will depend on the quality of developers who work for you. Here are some of the reasons that explain why hire Python developers:
The first reason is that they are efficient. They can create a product that’s better than anything else out there, faster and at a lower cost
Python developers can adapt quickly to changing requirements due to their experience with software design and development. This makes them more flexible than other developers who may have to learn new languages or technologies.
3. Broad Knowledge
Python developers are well versed in various programming concepts and can, therefore, easily move between different languages or frameworks if needed. The syntax of Python is similar to many other languages, making it easier for programmers to understand new languages after learning Python first..
4. Easy to Train
Another benefit of hiring a Python developer is that they’re easy to train. If you need someone who knows how to use a specific software package or program, it’s easy to find a Python developer who has already learned how to use it properly.
What are the responsibilities of a Python developer?
A Python developer is a person who writes and maintains the code for an application. They are in charge of creating, maintaining and enhancing applications. The developer usually works on a team with other developers and software engineers.
Python developers are responsible for:
● Writing and maintaining code
● Debugging and optimising code
● Collaborating with other team members
How to find the best Python developer?
The first thing to do is decide what kind of work you want to do and your budget. Following that, find some developers that fit the bill and interview them.
Here are some tips on how to hire a Python developer:
1. Know what you want to be done before you start looking for a developer. This will help you determine whether or not the developer can help you accomplish your goals.
2. Set a budget to know what kind of programmer you’re looking for, who’s available, and how much they cost.
3. Have at least a rough idea of what kind of person you’re looking for — someone who’s already doing something similar or has experience with a particular technology?
Skills to look for in a Python developer
When you hire Python developers for web development, you should ensure that the candidate fulfils certain skill criteria.
Here are the Python developer skills that you should look for while hiring one from a Python development company.
● Programming paradigms: A Python developer must be familiar with the different programming paradigms like Functional, Imperative, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), etc.
● Data Structures: They should know about different data structures like Lists, Tuples, Sets, etc.
● Algorithms: The candidate should be aware of various algorithms like Recursion, Divide and Conquer, etc.
● Testing and Debugging: They must be able to test and debug their code for better results.
● Good Knowledge of OOP Concepts: One of the main reasons Python is so popular among developers is that it supports Object-Oriented Programming (OOP). This means that you can easily create classes with properties and methods in your code. Developing complex applications becomes easier if you know how to use OOP concepts in Python.
We hope these suggestions will help you search for the right Python developer for your project.
Read more: Best Programming Languages for Data Science