Opening PDF files in Windows 11 is quite easy. But sometimes, it does not get open due to some reasons like a PDF reader is not installed, a PDF reader is not working properly, an outdated PDF reader, or any other issue. In order to open a PDF file on your Windows PC, you will need PDF reader software installed in your system. PDF reader software are available in free and paid forms. Therefore, in this article, I have shared effective ways to open PDF files in your Windows 11. This guide will help in opening and reading a PDF file with the help of an amazing PDF reader.
How to Open PDF File Using Advanced PDF Manager?
Advanced PDF Manager is an amazing PDF reading and editing software developed by Tweaking Technologies. This software is pocket-friendly software that not only helps users in opening a PDF file but also helps in editing PDF files like editing, merging, highlighting, splitting, and more. It is one-time purchase software that is quite cheap and usable after comparing it with other PDF readers.
Here are some of the best features and details of Advanced PDF Manager:
- Users can also secure their PDF files using the password security option.
- PDF pages can be edited in a way that the unnecessary pages can be added and removed as well.
- Users can also print the PDF files directly from the software.
- Users can also rearrange or rotate PDF pages easily.
- Advanced PDF Manager is also loaded with a drag and drop feature.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for opening and reading a PDF file using Advanced PDF Manager on your Windows PC:
- Download and install Advanced PDF Manager on your Windows PC.
- After installing the software, you can also use the trial version.
- Now, select the PDF file you wish to read from the collection by clicking on the Open Files option available on the screen.
- After opening and reading the PDF file, if you wish to make changes you can edit the file as well from the taskbar available on the screen.
How to Open PDF File Using Windows Explorer?
After installing Advanced PDF Manager on your Windows PC, do you know if any PDF file associated with the reader can be directly opened by just double-clicking on it? you can directly open Windows Explorer or any other platform, find the PDF file you wish to read, double-click on it, and this will automatically open the PDF file with the help of the PDF reader.
To open your PDF files directly and without any hassle, always keep your reader installed and updated.
How to Open PDF Files Using Adobe?
Adobe reader is the most common PDF reader used across the globe. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for opening PDF files in Adobe Reader.
- Begin the process by downloading and installing Adobe on your Windows PC.
- Set up the policy.
- Now, you will have to choose the Default program from the settings.
- After that, open any PDF file you wish to read by double-clicking on it. You can also use the drag and drop option. That’s it.
Other Common Ways to Open PDF Files in Windows 11
Below are some of the other common ways to open a PDF file in Windows 11. The below-mentioned ways are easy and quite simple to perform on your Windows PC:
1. Opening PDF files using Chrome
Users can now also open PDF files using Chrome and also other browsers. All you have to do is just have an installed PDF reader and your Google Chrome should be updated. Herein, you can use the default downloading tool in Chrome. To do so, you will have to take the help of extensions (plug-ins) which will help you in previewing the PDF file from the browser only.
2. Opening PDF file using Paint
Did you know that Paint has an in-built tool that helps in opening PDF files? Well, to do so, you will have to convert the PDF file into images and you can directly open them into Paint. With the help of any PDF converter, you can convert the file into a high-quality image and use it directly for reading or editing without losing quality in Paint.
3. Opening PDF File using Web
Users can also directly open any PDF file by just searching open PDF file online and there will a huge list of web links that supports opening files via the web. You can take the help of links like smallpdf.com, pdf.online.com, docfly.com, sodapdf.com, and more.
I hope this blog helps you with different ways to open PDF files in Windows 11.
Thanks for reading!