Azerbaijan is a land of rich history, culture, and the locals of Azerbaijan are very hospitable as compared to the other states of the world. The country is bounded on the north side by the Russian state and on the east side the Caspian sea bounds the state. Iran is in the south of Azerbaijan, on its west is Armenia, and Gornia bounded the country to the North. Now getting the visas for Azerbaijan becomes easy for the Indians as the E-visa facility now facilitates them. All you need is to know the Azerbaijan travel restrictions before applying for an Azerbaijan visa application.
Eligibility Criteria For the Indian to Get the visa Azerbaijan:
Below are some of the requirements that all visa applicants must need to meet.
- The nationals of India can apply for a visa electron Azerbaijan if they have a valid Indian passport.
- A person who wishes to travel to Azerbaijan for Business or Tourism can apply for visas for Azerbaijan through Visa Lounge. A person who wants to work in Azerbaijan is not willing to apply via the visa lounge.
- The recommendation to the Indian visitors is to carry the travel insurance while traveling to Azerbaijan. The Visa lounge also offers travel insurance for the passengers at an additional cost.
These are the eligibility criteria for the Indian applicants for the Azerbaijan visa.
Here we are going to show you the essential documents for the Indian applicant for visas for Azerbaijan.
- You need to submit a clear copy of the front & last page of the valid Indian passport. But the only requirement of the passport is six months.
- Your residency details will show the authorities where you are staying during your stay in Azerbaijan.
- You also need to provide the confirmed traveling details to apply for azerbaijan e-visa.
- Valid mobile number to get the updates regarding your azerbaijan online visa application.
- Company/Invitation dispatch details.
Processing Time for the visa for Azerbaijan:
the processing time for the visas for Azerbaijan is about three to four business days except for the weekends and Azerbaijan Holidays. However, it might take some time if any issues were found in the security department.
The decision to grant or not the visas for Azerbaijan is the only the right Government of Azerbaijan. The visa lounge doesn’t influence the decision in any way.
Things to do in Azerbaijan:
Visit Mud Volcanoes:
Azerbaijan is said to be half of the volcanoes in the world’s population. These Azerbaijan landscapes are bubbly, messy, and at times explosive. Are you planning to visit the gurgly hills of the Gobustan, then make sure to see the UNESCO world heritage.
Take on Hiking:
You must need to explore the vast beauty of Azerbaijan during your visit by taking a hiking trip in the Caucasus mountains. The hike becomes even more exciting & adventurous with steep gorges, ravines, and plains. For it, you need to grab special trekking boots to go hiking.
In this article, we have mentioned the details that can help you to apply for Azerbaijan e-visa for Indian citizens. By using the details mentioned above, you can easily apply for a visa online.