If you have students who prefer technology to write, these writing prompts will be perfect for them!
Innovation is so pervasive today that it’s difficult to envision our lives without it. This arrangement of innovation composing prompts for teenagers will assist your center and secondary school understudies with pondering the bunch ways innovation impact our lives. Imagine a scenario in which they needed to manage without a most loved gadget or contraption. Imagine a scenario in which they possessed an individual robot. Shouldn’t something be said about wearable innovation? Welcome your adolescents to look over these prompts and investigate the conceivable outcomes!
This set of technical writing prompts for students will help your middle school, high school, or college students think about the ways technology affects their lives. What if they had to live without their favorite device or gadget? What if they have personal robots? What about wearable technology? Invite your child to choose from these tips and explore the possibilities! These tips will make writing more enjoyable for your tech-savvy students.
- If you had the opportunity to see what your life will be like in 20 years, would you accept it? Why or why not?
- What will computers look like in the future?
- How will the world be in your opinion in the year 2313?
- What will future people think about our world in 2020?
- Will we be able to read people’s minds in the future?
- Will there be something you can’t do online in the future? How is this different from today’s world?
- If you could travel to the moon, would you go? Why or why not
- Have a robot to do your homework and schoolwork?
- How about teleporting places?
- Do you think we will have flying cars in the future? What did they look like? How would they work?
- How about taking a diet pill instead of a meal? Which would you prefer?
- Do you think human or animal cloning is correct? Why or why not?
- How will the internet change in the next 30 years?
- What would you do if you had a way to remember everything? How would you use this ability?
- What technological advances impress you the most?
- Do you think humans will ever live on Mars?
- What would you do if you met a Martian? What would you tell a Martian about the Earth?
- What new advances in technology do you think you will see when you grow up?
- What would you print if you had a 3D printer?
- If you could travel anywhere with a time machine, where would you go?
- How will people communicate with others in 50 years?
- How do you interact with movie և video game characters?
- How fast are we going to travel in the future?
- What will cars look like when you are old enough to drive?
- Do you think people’s dreams will change in the future? How:
- How does technology affect work? Will more or less work be required?
- Will computers have an identity in the future?
Now that you understand the importance of technology writing prompts for students the role it plays in our lives, you can use these technology writing tips to help your students get started with your stationery essentials