Fix HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline, follow these procedures to resolve the printer connection issue with your HP Envy 4500 printer. Your printer status may be offline in some situations, or an offline warning will appear on the printer device.
If your HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline is facing the following problem the “Offline” message will appear:
- Weak Wi-Fi signals from your router
- Computer software maybe outdated
- A paper might be jammed.
- Outdated printer drivers
- Loose connections
A solution to fix HP Envy 4500 printer offline issues for windows 10 various problems:
- Recheck your cables and connections:
It is minute but still might be the cause for the printer going offline issue. Here is a checklist for you to check and make sure all your connections are ok:-
- USB Cables.
- Wi-Fi connections.
- Printer’s main outlet.
- Faulty wires.
- Try to manually turn your printer Online:
- By hitting the Start button, navigate to the “Devices and Printers” section of your Windows operating system.
- Now go to the “See what’s printed” section by right-clicking on the HP envy 4500 printer icon.
- Your HP Envy 4500 printer will come online after a while, and you can start printing without any problems.
- If your HP Envy 4500 printer still won’t start, detach it from your computer and turn it off at the switchboard.
- Within a few moments, reconnect it to your desktop and switch it back on.
- Finally, restart your laptop; you’ll notice that your HP Envy 4500 printer works well without going into offline mode.
- Uninstall the printer Drivers:
- Select Devices and Printers from the list of results after searching for device in Windows.
- Alternatively, select Devices & Printers from the Control Panel.
- Remove Device by right-clicking the printer driver you wish to delete.
- Click Print server properties after selecting any printer, Click the Drivers tab.
- Select HP envy 4500 driver you have to uninstall it.
- A prompt will appear with two option, select “Remove driver and driver package”, and then click ok.
- Another prompt will appear asking confirming your delete the printer driver, click Yes.
- Reinstall your printer software:
- Reinstall the drivers by going to “Settings,” then “Printers,” and selecting the printer.
- Choose “Properties” from the context menu when you right-click on the printer.
- Look for the driver button under “General” or “Details,” select it, and then choose the driver again.
- It’s also possible that you’ll need to get the driver from the printer’s manufacturer’s website.
- Install the printer again. Return to the “Printers” menu in the “Settings” menu and pick the printer.
- Delete the printer from the menu and reinstall it using the process to “Add a printer.”
- Utilize the most recent printer driver available from the printer manufacturer’s website.
Note: Restart your printer and computer both and check if the issue is resolved.
- Clear previous printing commands
- Upon heading to your Settings and searching for “Printer,” you can come to the following screen.
- Review the documents that are waiting to be printed by clicking “Open queue.” Clearing the path for the document you require is as simple as deleting everything in the queue.
- You can add another document to the print queue after the list has been empty by just printing as usual.
HP printers fall offline for a variety of reasons, including ink cartridge issues, wireless network issues, and computer-related issues. You may easily solve this problem by restarting your wireless router and then your computer. Furthermore, you can reload the HP envy 4500 Software or Driver on your PC to avoid not only this but also other technical issues.
Also read about: Advantages of Using A Digital Fabric Printer