Even though the Harry Potter series has ended, the fascination of the London Harry Potter Studios tour. As you travel through Diagon Alley and the unmistakable Hogwarts Great Hall, you’ll recognize the Studios as the central location for all eight films.
The Harry Potter movie production team carefully planned the Warner Bros. Studios, and they also furnished it with genuine costumes and recognizable Harry Potter relics. They were the ones to offer Warner Bros. the plan for the Studios, and they were successful in getting their consent for it to begin operations in Leavesden on March 31, 2012.
Since then, Warner Bros. Studios have undergone numerous improvements, including a 20,000-square-foot (1,858 square meters) extension in 2015. For further nostalgia, the original Hogwarts Express was added. Platform 9 34 is where you can board the illustrious train and learn the details of the Harry Potter books. Visit the famous Potions Classroom, which features 500 potion jars and arches engraved with the Latin and English names of various potions drawn from old alchemical formulas.
Everything you need to know about the Harry Potter Studio Tour is provided here, along with advice on what to pack:
- Go during the week. The most excellent method to increase your chances of securing tickets for the Harry Potter/Warner Bros. Studio Tour is to go during the week. In order to find a time window that suits you, make sure to look at other days of the week as they usually have higher availability.
- Pick a time for boarding. Make sure to choose your preferred boarding time for the bus from London in advance if you plan to take it. The studio will open up about two hours after that.
- Be patient and wait. Expect to wait in line for at least 15 to 30 minutes if you don’t buy skip-the-line tour tickets.
- Take as much time as necessary. The most fantastic aspect of going on a Harry Potter Studio Tour is that you can remain as long as you like after the visit. Investigate the tremendous spans at your own speed and stroll through the Incomparable Corridor, Dumbledore’s Office, or any of your number one attractions. You can hope to complete the whole visit in just shy of 3 hours. In any case, if you are a stalwart fan, keep close by for 4.5 hours to encounter every one of the marvels of the Potterverse.
- Get a cup of Butterbeer: You can get a cup of Butterbeer at the studio’s Backlot Bistro. Kindly note that Butterbeer might contain nuts and different fixings that might cause sensitivities. The visit administrator isn’t liable for unfriendly incidental effects.
- Go ahead and up: Many devoted fans cosplay in their best Harry Potter outfits. So feel free to visit the visit dressed as your number one person from the series.
- Access for the disabled: Despite the fact that most of the studio tour is wheelchair accessible, there are some segments that would be hard for those with disabilities to access such as Diagon Alley, the Hogwarts Bridge, or the slate floor of the Great Hall.
- Where to eat: The Warner Brothers. The studio offers a few eating choices. Browse the Backlot Bistro, which serves hot and cold western food, including the celebrated Butterbeer. You can likewise make a beeline for the Studio Bistro or the Starbucks on the parcel.
- It is advised to take around 3 hours: In any case, on the off chance that you are a no-nonsense fan, you should stay close by for no less than 4.5 – 6 hours for a more top to bottom glance at the Harry Potter universe.
- Contingent upon the tickets you buy and the visit bundle you pick, you can gain admittance to completely directed visits with an expert studio local escort or visits where just certain segments are directed.
- No, inferable from the set number of guests at the studio at some random time, pre-booking your tickets is obligatory.
- A Harry Potter Studio tour incorporates no rides. In any case, you will get to encounter an in the background take a gander at the ensembles, props, enhancements, sets, and substantially more to make each evident fan’s blessing from heaven.
- Many fans decided to take on the appearance of their #1 character from the series. Don’t hesitate for even a moment to get innovative and wear you’re being a fan on your sleeve. In any case, do remember the climate while picking what to wear.
- You are free to bring your food and devour it in the Backlot region or the cookout region. You can likewise decide to eat at the Studio Bistro, Starbucks in the hall, or the Backlot Bistro found partially through the studio visit.
Be ready for an amazing Harry Potter Tour, one to remember for a lifetime. Bon Voyage!