Your Organization’s Data Cannot be Pasted Here. This message appears when trying to copy corporate content or data from Outlook or other managed applications. Most of the time, the data cannot be copied because the contents have already been used. You can fix this by copying and pasting the text again. The other way is to press Ctrl + C and then Ctrl + V on your keyboard to copy and paste.
You may see an error message when you try to paste business data into an application. This issue can occur on both desktop and mobile devices. Exit the software that is causing the problem, restart the device, and then check for the error. Use the following troubleshooting steps to fix the error message.
Table of Contents
Solution 1 – Update Office Suite manually
First, you can try manually updating your Office suite to fix the “Your organization data cannot be pasted here” error. Here are the detailed steps:
- Step 1 – Close all Office applications on your computer.
- Step 2: You can type Microsoft Store in search box and Open.
- Step 3 – Sign in to the Microsoft account you used to associate with your Office license.
- Step 4: Click on the three dots icon at the top right corner and click on Downloads and updates. Step 5 – Click Get updates to start checking for and installing any available Office updates.
Solution 2: Re-create the Office document (applicable to Excel)
Then you can try to recreate the Office document to get rid of the error message. Here by below steps you can learn how to do that:
- Step 1: Create a new Excel file.
- Step 2: Now select a cell and make some changes. Then save it.
Solution 3 – Modify the Microsoft Intune protection policy
You can also try modifying the Microsoft Intune app protection policy. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Sign in to the Microsoft Intune dashboard.
- Step 2 – On the dashboard, click on Client Applications on the left side.
- Step 3 – On the Client Apps screen, from the left panel, go to App Protection Policies.
- Step 4 – Click the Create Policy button to create a new policy or from the list of policies, click the respective policy installed on your device to edit it.
- Step 5 – If you are creating a new policy, you will need to provide additional details such as the platform. You will find this function in Settings > Data protection > Data transfer.
- Step 6 – Now in the Data Transfer section, modify the policy to restrict cut, copy and paste between other apps as per your requirements.
- Step 7 – Click on OK button to save the policy.
To fix the “Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here.” problem, this post showed 3 reliable solutions to fix the problem.
Read more: Practical Guide: Convert CDR to SVG
Veena is a prolific writer, blogger, and social media enthusiast known for her expertise in crafting engaging guest posts and managing successful blogs across various niches. With a passion for writing and a keen understanding of digital marketing trends, Veena has established herself as a prominent voice in the online community.